[Diabetes-Talk] AIRA & pump questions

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:01:01 UTC 2019

But Dar, companies are already referring to AIRA as a viable fix for blind
people, insisting why this is why they don't have to make products
accessible. And asking a sighted friend or family is not the same as
on-the-demand sighted assistance 24/7 with AIRA. So no, you can't say the
same for other types of sighted help.