[Diabetes-Talk] pump or not to pump

hmladek at neo.rr.com hmladek at neo.rr.com
Wed Jun 26 16:32:12 UTC 2019

Thank you Bridgit for your wonderful input. I truly appreciate you and all who have answered my very vague questions. I am not intending any harm by doing research, in the dark so to speak. However, I mean no discontent nor disrespect to all of those of you whom have been so kind to offer your comments regarding the difficulties with being blind and the independent use of insulin pumps.

Most sincerely,

Rick