[Diabetes-Talk] AIRA & pump questions

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:07:49 UTC 2019

Eileen,

Bern did state that pump companies do need to make pumps accessible pronto. She said AIRA becomes a scapegoat for them to not consider accessibility, meaning that just because AIRA exist, doesn't mean companies can rest easy and not provide accessibility for products. Not sure where the disagreement is.