[Diabetes-Talk] AIRA & pump questions

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Jun 27 19:22:42 UTC 2019

How do we get it done?
This is where I know both organizations would work together.
There are as many diabetics in the acb as well as nfb.
I just felt if we had proof that something was written companies won't
help becaue of ira then national presidents would start to step on ears.
We could share how a voice chip could be added to the pumps and this
would help out allot.
Coming off the shelf.
Just my thoughts.
As we say the game is over