[Diabetes-Talk] Lol on public reactions! I went to ladies room... pump strapped to thigh .. a lady saw it, screamed , "she has a bomb!".

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:41:44 UTC 2019

Good Morning everyone!!!

I have to say, I’m quite amused by all this here.

Firstly, Diana, if at some point, you would like any assistance with Emails on your Iphone, You’ve got a whole family of folks here ready to help you.  We’d be delighted.  But, you know what?  We, (yes, including me), are all at different variables in our life of learning.  That’s Okay.  You’re all good and I’m so happy and proud to be a part of this huge network here.  You guys have all taught me more than you know since I joined this list 15 plus years ago now???  Correct me if I’m wrong.

Now Miss
Diana, having said all that, I would like to affectionately encourage you that of course, you must know that when you enter any public place, whether it be a store, restaurant, or restroom, we must lovingly all consider that not everyone in the general public is quite as stable as we are here???  LOL!!!  Press on Miss Diana.  We’ve got all kinds of sighted pumpers lurking around all these parts and those other poor dear souls will eventually get over it.

Warmly,

Bern

Sent from my iPhone