[Diabetes-Talk] Lol on public reactions! I went to ladies room... pump strapped to thigh .. a lady saw it, screamed , "she has a bomb!".

Julie Mclean julie.mclean at cox.net
Thu Mar 7 22:46:18 UTC 2019

Hi Diana,

I hope I am not offending anyone on this list but, your message last night
sent me into gales of laughter. I wear an insulin pump too  and I could just
picture the reaction you received from someone who does not obviously know
anything about what that device was on your leg. Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Julie

pump strapped to thigh .. a lady saw it, screamed , "she has a bomb!".