[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom and Medicare.

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:27:21 UTC 2019

 That's very interesting, because when I asked when Medicare would be
covering the G6 I was told not until later this year. So, what's the
triam, or the magic words? I'm just going through the process of
trying to reorder my transmitter for my G5. That was the same thing my
Diabetes educater was told too. That for several reasons, Medicare
wouldn't be covering the F6 until later this year. If that's not the
case, and they are already starffing, I'd much rather be using the G6.
I did finally get my sensors, it just took a lot longer than expected.
I was very blessed that someone at the hospital had unused sensors and
they got passed on to me. So I was only a day or so without my Dexcom
instead of the week it would have been. Thanks Veronica for the info.
Doula