[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom and Medicare.

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:52:30 UTC 2019

As a former nurse prior to losing my eyesight, filling cartridges is not something I can't do.  However, when I was getting large air bubbles that were causing the pump to have delivery issues, my diabetic educator told me about the cartridge filling program at Midwest in Minnesota.  I hate to rely on family or friends to do something for me, so this program was great.  I sure hope I can continue using them.

				Jamie