[Diabetes-Talk] I ran

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Mar 12 00:36:11 UTC 2019

You don't technically have to calibrate the G6 but it's just a good idea to
double-check yourself after the first few hours. For many sensors, I've
never had to calibrate because the sensor matched my meter. That's one of
the plusses with the G6.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407