[Diabetes-Talk] I ran

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Mar 12 01:47:17 UTC 2019

No, Bridgit. I never get calibration alarms from the G6 and I've been using
it since last June. You get an alert when the sensor warmup is complete and
then it just starts showing numbers. There is no calibration alarm. None. I
just put in a new sensor and it's happily doing its thing without any
interaction from me. It states very clearly, no calibration needed. That's
what the Libre says as well. For the Libre, it says to calibrate if you
think things aren't right.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407