[Diabetes-Talk] I ran

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Mar 12 03:44:05 UTC 2019

The next time I put one on I will try the flabby part, but the same
thing happened where the numbers were way out of line.

What was frustrating for me was I never did get any message from humana
calling a local number to see what I could learn on behalf of the dex com.
Now in the colder months the device is covered, in the summer it would
stand out there on the back of the arm.
I also get concerned on sleeping, I don't want it to come off.
That was why I put it on the firmer part of the arm.
Oh well life is good.