[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 and Android phones

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Mar 15 02:12:39 UTC 2019

Wow! That hadn't occurred to me to check. I don't have any followers right
now. But this should surely be brought up to Dexcom. Thanks for mentioning
this here.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407