[Diabetes-Talk] complaints with Dexcom

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:40:56 UTC 2019

Jamie,

I went through CCS years ago. My particular Medicare Advantage plan stopped
working with CCS several years ago, and I've been through 2 different pump
suppliers now. Since switching to Medtronic, I'm getting them directly from
Medtronic now.

I've never been told I couldn't place a order until I was down to only 4
infusion sets. Usually, when I open the last box, I place a reorder.

It's interesting how we all have differing experiences with Medicare and the
various companies.