[Diabetes-Talk] Reading the number on the sensor device

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:32:00 UTC 2019

Michael,

I use seeing AI, and sometimes it takes a while to get it to read the number. Don’t remove the sensor from the package. I find the flat part on the side, which is where the center code is located. I always make sure I have plenty of good lighting and then just keep moving my phone around over that flat area. It works best when you hold the flat part that you peel off toward you and run the phone over it. Sometimes it reads it right away, and sometimes it doesn’t.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone