[Diabetes-Talk] Reading the number on the sensor device

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:35:54 UTC 2019

Oh, wow, that's cool. Good to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Elsea via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:28 AM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Veronica Elsea <veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Reading the number on the sensor device

Thanks for the nice compliments. The other important thing to know is that since your data is stored at Dexcom, when you switch to the G6 app, you will be asked if you want to import your data. So you won't lose anything and even the Clarity app stays up to date.
And I'll give my broken record reminder here. Please call tech support and ask them to send you the overpatches. They work so well with the G6.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com