[Diabetes-Talk] FB group

Michael Capelle mike.capelle at charter.net
Thu Mar 28 07:17:04 UTC 2019

i prefer e mail lists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kubehl Family via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:44 AM
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind
Cc: Kubehl Family
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] FB group

I actually would prefer a group over the email platform. I didn’t know one
existed. Bridget, we are Facebook friends, do you mind adding me to the
group?

Rhonda Kubehl

> On Mar 27, 2019, at 8:31 PM, d m gina via Diabetes-Talk
> <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Yes,
> I find face book harder to use, so won't take it on.
> Was glad when this group got started.
> What does Bern think of this.

>>> if you use smart devices. But I understand social media isn't for

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/joystigile%40gmai

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/veronica%40laurel

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/bkpollpeter%40gma