[Diabetes-Talk] FB group

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:38:04 UTC 2019

I have no problem if anyone else wants to do a FB group.  So, Bridget, how does one search for the group on the ‘facebook” app?  Do I really have to type in that six-line facebook address?  Or can someone from the group just send me an invite?

Bern.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/joystigile%40gmai

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/veronica%40laurel