[Diabetes-Talk] A chuckle

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Mar 29 20:56:39 UTC 2019

A couple a months ago I called and shared I had problems with a sencer,
I asked if they coud help me replace it.
I was told no because I didn't have numbers anything like that.
I am pleased the company is willing to work with you.
I will go to all walks to never call them again, just use what I can use.