[Diabetes-Talk] Best Sensor Placement

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:23:58 UTC 2019

I place mine on various parts of my abdomen, upper and mid-area. I don't have problems with them coming off, but I did recently start using the overlays now that it's getting warmer, and I sweat more when outside, especially when exercising. Want to have a failsafe. Just call tech support and ask for the overlays.