[Diabetes-Talk] Free Style Libre

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue May 14 23:09:08 UTC 2019

Steve, It is not hard to set up, but I would do it the first time with a
sighted friend or a diabetic nurse or educator. This is because there are no
good directions on line. It is important before you do anything if you are
using the app that you download that onto your iphone and set it up. That is
very doable by a blind person. Once you are shown how to get it started and
set up with the app it is very doable by a blind person. The person showing
you will show you which pieces in the kit do what, how to line them up, and
attach the censor. If you want the instructions in a format you might
understand I can look at the ones I recorded and send them to you.

Jeanette