[Diabetes-Talk] Sharing Problem with G6

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:29:53 UTC 2019

 I'm still using the G5 currently, don't know when I'll be upgraded.
And I'm also an Android user. For us, my husband has the follow app,
not the Clarity app. However, my Dad is an Iphone user, and when I
tried to allow him to follow, it was discovered, that for at least the
current IOS version, the follow app isn't supported. Maybe they've
fixed that for the G6, since that's the most current Dexcom and aren't
worrying about the older models, just my speculation.
Doula