[Diabetes-Talk] Free Style Libre

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu May 16 02:39:53 UTC 2019

I am not putting them on Dropbox. Since more of you want them I will delay until after I see my diabetic educator on Monday. I am happy to write detailed instructions for those using the Iphone app, but let's say anyone who wants them from the list can email me at: Kutash-jm at comcast.net. I will reply to all of you on Monday. And no, you do not need to use thee reader if you are using the app. In fact, you can only use one at a time. So if I were scanned into the reader I could not use the app, and vise versa. The reader is not accessible to anyone who is totally blind.

Jeanette