[Diabetes-Talk] Resources

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat May 18 23:50:00 UTC 2019

What types of meals? I'm vegan, but don't follow any particular diet. I make
my own recipes or find cookbooks and follow a couple of cooking blogs. Once
you understand nutrition and how food works in the body, you can apply it to
the meals you make/buy. And you learn how to adapt recipes for you. Are you
looking for low-carb? A particular cuisine? Keto? Anything can be Googled;
that's where I have found various food/nutrition blogs/websites; just doing
Google searches.