[Diabetes-Talk] cost

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 21:46:27 UTC 2019

Can you give that to me as well .i am trying to  get myself on to the dexcom
g6 as well . my health insurance has not been kind to me this year and
that's  why I have been bying out of pocket for the past year and a half
for dexcom g5 models instead due to the fac that they wont cover  me for the
dexcom cgm as my a1c number are under their stupid guidelines for getting
mea dexcom cgm. Will be changing providers this year any ways but figure I
would find out about this before I did change providers for the next year.
Is this for medicare  only or wil this work  for anyone who has or does not
have insurance. Just wondering.