[Diabetes-Talk] cost

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 02:48:48 UTC 2019

Dar,

What cartridge? Dexcom doesn't have cartridges. The sensor is the sticky
part you attach to your body. The transmitter locks into place on the sensor
and looks like a small flash drive. The receiver is the device that gives
you the readings, and looks like an iPhone. This is what you get with
Dexcom. Of course, if using the app, you simply download it onto your phone
from the app store, and once you pair it with a transmitter, you will
receive your readings from the app.