[Diabetes-Talk] CGM and pump accessibility

fidano at comcast.net fidano at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 17:25:21 UTC 2019

I use  a pen that offers me .5 units at a time. You might inquire further,
stating you take such little doses. I know the pumps offer fractions, but I
was on a pump 20 years ago, and since have used around 12 units of Lantus,
and now Tresiba for my Basal levels, and Humalog junior quick pen, but now
use Novolin Eco, which is a cartridge that  delivers .5 per click since my
insurance did not want to cover Humalog any longer.
Hope this helps!
	Tamera