[Diabetes-Talk] More Dexcom G6 questions & Apple Watch?!?!

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 17 22:02:00 UTC 2019

It is a learning curve, and I do use my apple Watch but if you use it for
all of these things you will have a battery problem in that it will not hold
you for the day and you will also need your iPhone. If you answer your phone
on the watch, which I do do in a pinch, keep in mind your conversation is on
speaker and all can hear. If you purchase an apple Watch, I would experiment
and pick and choose the activities which are  most important and pick those
to learn on the Apple Watch.

Jeanette