[Diabetes-Talk] pump questions regarding history...

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Nov 19 21:33:06 UTC 2019

some pumps allow you to enter your blood glucose readings manually or have a direct connection to a meter so that your numbers are entered into the pumps. I believe those palms do record your blood glucose levels into the history. However, I have never completely known and doctor to rely on the pumps to figure out your A-1 C. The decks calm is much better for that purpose. But they certainly download everything that can be downloaded from the pumps. Mostly it will show how much insulin you took and the adjustments made by the pumps given the glucose numbers you entered and the carbs you requested insulin for.
Veronica

Veronica Elsea, owner, Laurel Creek Music Designs