[Diabetes-Talk] dex com

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 17:19:47 UTC 2019

I don't know why you cannot use Dexcom directly.  I ordered my supplies
directly from Dexcom when I started out and I did pay a fee until I learned
they did not use my State Medicaid.  When I learned that I asked Dexcom if
they knew where I could get my supplies and that would use both insurances
and they put me in touch with
Byram Healthcare.

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop