[Diabetes-Talk] Using insulin pens in public.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Nov 25 22:33:18 UTC 2019

Oh I wish I were still thin. It's just that most of what I have is, well,
lower down. <laughing! When I was using pens during those first few years, I
didn't go out much. Back then though, NPH hit me like regular and Lente
didn't last long at all. The most striking thing to me when I went on the
pump, other than feeling like I got my life back was that I was able to cut
my insulin dosage in half. Of course, I know more now so who knows!
I'm also enjoying being lazy and not writing down everything I do, eat or
think. <grin.> It's handy to just hand over the gadget and say okay,
download my misdeeds! <grin>
Anyway, the clothing thing just really bugs me and the more I know, the less
afraid of it I might be? Well, we'll find out, maybe? Hope not.
Thanks again.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407