[Diabetes-Talk] Out and About with the Pens

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:03:24 UTC 2019

Exactly!

				Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernadette Jacobs <bernienfb75 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:41 AM
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: jamielgurganus at gmail.com; Verlyn Baldwin <letsdanceintx at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Out and About with the Pens

Now you're talking' Jamie!!!  I feel exactly the way you do.  Most people in a restaurant aren't even looking at anyone in particular, anyway.  I think we all just imagine they are.  I know I do at times... except, however, when I'm injecting my insulin.  I really don't give a rip in that case.  It only takes a few seconds and it's gotta be done.  Right???  If they're not looking, most others think whatever you're doing is none of their business anyway.  Right???

Bern