[Diabetes-Talk] Starting to feel a sense of panic when it comes to my diabetes

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Oct 6 00:58:44 UTC 2019

Exercise in the shallow end of a pool will be easier than exercise out of
water since the water makes you nearly weightless.  That may be a good
starting point for you.
Food, recent science states eating blueberries regularly lowers blood
sugar due to the minerals and fiber consumed.
Nuts can also help cut the sugar craving due to the fat those contain and
it's good fat for the heart.
Were I you, I'd spend money on pool exercise classes before I spent money
on an eliptical.  If the pool exercise doesn't work, neither will the
eliptical and you'll have spent less money finding all of that out.