[Diabetes-Talk] Starting to feel a sense of panic when it comes to my diabetes

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Oct 6 02:42:07 UTC 2019

Sweetheart what a cross you are carrying.
My email address is
dmgina at mysero.net
My name is Dar, I would love to work with you on a one to one.
I will say this weekend is my birthday and I bought a cake for two.
yes glad my birthday comes only once a year, I would be old if it did
more than that loll.
Please write me, and we can talk.
I would love to help you.
Each of us has ways of doing this crazy thing call being a diabetic.
Hugs and many blessings no matter the size you are.
Hugs go many miles, and prayers go thousands of miles.