[Diabetes-Talk] Starting to feel a sense of panic when it comes to my diabetes

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Oct 6 21:49:55 UTC 2019

One of the things I enjoy at subway is the taco salad.
We don’t do this all of the time, where she said once in awhile even if it is once a week is pretty good than some of the other things that are out there.
We also love burritos.
The beans help you go.
We also get items with wheat or multa grain.
We do the bread, and it is fine for us.
She said things like cottage cheese in the morning or any time in the afternoon.
During the day with lunch.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad