[Diabetes-Talk] Counting insulin doses

Doula Jarboe doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 23:50:08 UTC 2019

  I'm on insulin, and it comes in a pen like what Paul was describing.
Mine is Lantus and it's made by Solo Star.  I believe each pen has
either 100 or 300 units, I don't remember which.  And you just count
out the clicks for what your dose is.  I've been needing to adjust my
insulin recently, and that's easy to do when you know one click equals
one unit.  I also use Victoza, and the pen for that is slight
different, so I can tell the two apart.  Hope you find something that
works for you.
Doula