[Diabetes-Talk] Starting to feel a sense of panic when it comes to my diabetes

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Mon Oct 7 00:30:33 UTC 2019

I get the processed foods but I will always eat cottage cheese and cheese.
One of the ways to have protein.
The lady I am working with says it is better to eat this and find something else that really isn’t as good.
Mike used to take the cheese sticks on the buss when he was traveling, he said it was better than trying to get a sandwich anything like that on a buss transfer.
I really trusted Mikes thoughts even if the guy got mad at me.
I would laugh.
He also was as kind as he could be to me if anyone would get really unkind to me.
I follow his lead for the most part.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad