[Diabetes-Talk] Starting to feel a sense of panic when it comes to my diabetes

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 03:36:37 UTC 2019

The key to eating dried fruits is to know that a smaller amount than of fresh fruits is a serving. A person with diabetes probably can eat two tablespoons of raisins or dried cranberries without a huge spike. Some people have trouble because they can't stop with that small amount. But eating them in oatmeal is a good idea. Satisfying, and you don't need a lot.

Sandi