[Diabetes-Talk] Things to drink

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:05:59 UTC 2019

Hi Terri,

One tea you might try is Bigelow Constant Comment. It's got a really
pleasant citrusy flavor, and my granddaughter, who generally drinks tea only
with 20 packets of sugar (and I'm not exaggerating!), drinks Constant
Comment with none. It's just wonderfully flavored without any. And it's
wonderful served either hot or iced! These are teabags.

Sandi