[Diabetes-Talk] Food exchange site?

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 23:34:07 UTC 2019

Hi Diana,

The web address I gave was not for recipes. It's where I think you may be able to find the Exchanges for Meal Planning. I have not looked there, but the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association developed them together. I did a Google search and discovered the latest ones may be from 2008. As I stated before, they are no longer the nutrition standard for people with diabetes. That doesn't make them useless, but it really is easier to track the carbs in your meals, as Joy pointed out, rather than figuring exchanges for everything.

Sandi