[Diabetes-Talk] FW: American Diabetes Association; Tell your lawmakers to renew SDP TODAY

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 10:33:19 UTC 2019

FYI,

Walter Mitchell

From: Julia, American Diabetes Association [mailto:grassroots at diabetes.org]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 10:54 AM
To: Walter Mitchell
Subject: Tell your lawmakers to renew SDP TODAY

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=7nD57GAqcLqYxhXigtENWQ> Brand - Advocacy Update - Capitol Boy

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=NBl-wONt6LwG9hQafqGbnQ> My Action Center |  <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=iL8EJ-1M3uSxbh_96f585Q> Legislative Priorities |  <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=GjgWgtghlsDcFXZXA1Q_EQ> 2018 Advocacy Accomplishments |  <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=sgH1hsL77SpUzRknX34lUg> Take Action on Other Alerts

Hi Walter,   Icon - SDP <http://main.diabetes.org/images/content/pagebuilder/ADV_2019_E-newsletter_icons_SDP_new-_3_.png>

In less than three weeks, funding for the Special Diabetes Program (SDP) will expire. Your senators and representative need to hear from you today!

SDP has already led to life-changing discoveries, allowing Americans affected by diabetes to live longer, healthier lives. Because of SDP, we’ve seen better treatments, advances in prevention, and research moving us closer to a cure. But this progress is under threat unless Congress renews the SDP before September 30th!

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=O2ya_a3C8TqmsBUcB3-ynw> Please contact your lawmakers today. It’s easy—we’ve already drafted a template email for you. Click here to send your message now!

Thank you for joining the American Diabetes Association as we stand up for type 1 diabetes research and type 2 diabetes prevention and management programs.

We will put an end to this epidemic, and we will do it together. We are Connected for Life.

Julia Nash
Director, Grassroots & Internal Advocacy
American Diabetes Association

  <http://main.diabetes.org/site/PixelServer?j=lmYK7AZ-An2nyyzyXTWkyQ>

There’s nothing we can’t do when we’re Connected for Life.
 ADA Connected for Life logo <http://main.diabetes.org/images/content/pagebuilder/2019_ADA_Internal_Email_template_ADA_150x150px-_1_-_002_.png>

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=gL_1Eo01cRVB2cg5JXn2Ng> Facebook icon

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=l1P-ey86VPLY6WVap2RDpA> Twitter icon

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=gpnq8tRApIAhJW3Z5PpMfw> LinkedIn icon

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=6WbMJF5Mp4hVFizDSHZ6Eg> YouTube social icon

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=SYVzvPkt52onUfcuGM17NQ> Pintrist social icon

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=bjVxImkcvUIDl4EJZPf-ng> Instagram icon

 <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=EeFZKt_UkSkZ9aToAa7paQ> VIEW ONLINE |  <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=lhWe1EveTcl-9JLVS738HA> MANAGE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS |  <http://advocacy.diabetes.org/site/R?i=AFMbGW3wkbE_IVT7kwz8dg> FORWARD TO A FRIEND

American Diabetes Association | 2451 Crystal Drive, Suite 900, Arlington, VA 22202 | 1-800-DIABETES

Please add  <mailto:makingnoise at diabetes.org> makingnoise at diabetes.org to your address book to ensure you receive all future emails.