[Diabetes-Talk] Need pump advice

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:12:39 UTC 2020

You can set the Tandem tSlim X2 pump to do an audio bolus where you press a
button and count the number of beeps to administer a bolus without unlocking
the pump. However, some vision is needed to access its menus to unlock it
and change its cartridge every few days. I'm probably unrealistic but I'm
still hopeful that this or some other pump will have an accessible iPhone
app at some point that the blind will be able to use.

Alan Lemly