[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom question

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:18:35 UTC 2020

Good morning Bridget!  I just submitted an overlay patch request using the
Live chat.  All of the other options on the Tech support  link did not work.
I kept getting a "OK" or "Cancel" message that I just clicked OK on.  The
live chat worked once I figured out how to do it!  The agent came up right
away, asked for your name, then whether you are the patient, parent, etc.
When they ask the question, you tab to the edit field, type in your answer
and then tab to "Send".  I kept re-typing my answer, but finally figured out
that I have to wait for the agent to say "Andrea is listening" before typing
another response.  Hope this helps.

					Jamie