[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Apr 16 21:08:45 UTC 2020

Bridgit,
I was lucky enough that I needed to place an order for sensors and a
transmitter. I just called and chose the place order option and ordered my
patch overlays that way. You might try that and see if they'll do it for
you. There was no wait at all.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407