[Diabetes-Talk] New Dexcom experience.

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Apr 22 02:17:50 UTC 2020

And they really laid down the law with me because I was due for a transmitter this time. I did order early for the overlays but they were backed up so I wait. I have no more. And even if this sensor makes it for ten days, I likely will not have the overlay for the first sensor in the new pack. Sheesh!
Veronica
Now, time to go change a pod and see what damage I can do there. <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407