[Diabetes-Talk] New Dexcom experience.

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:15:57 UTC 2020

Yes, even then it was dicey, and much worse now! I am so fortunate to live
in this little pocket of bliss! And really, much of what's going on here is
breakouts in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and meat-packing
plants. It's just as deadly, but at least it doesn't appear to be just out
walking the streets. Yet anyway.

I understand your thinking with the hug. My husband goes for groceries every
ten days or so. When he returns, before he's even brought the groceries into
the house, he puts all his clothes into the washer and hops into the shower.
And that's after he's gone gloved and masked. We also no longer wear shoes
in the house. What fun!

Sandi