[Diabetes-Talk] New Dexcom experience.

sjryan2 at gmail.com sjryan2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:23:46 UTC 2020

We go for a walk every night, outdoors when we can, but tonight on the
treadmill because it's raining here! I'm not a fan of the treadmill, but
very, very glad to have it right now!

It pay to be OCD with cleanliness. This whole cleaning thing is more
familiar and doesn't even seem foreign if you've been doing it all along.

Man, I wish I was your kid!

Sandi