[Diabetes-Talk] CPAP group

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:25:50 UTC 2020

I'm sure there's a group or somethin  out there for blind CPAP users. I
believe the NFB has a blind medical devices listserve you might want to
start with. Visit www.nfbnet.org to find the list.

I have a friend who is totally blind and uses a CPAP device. I know he uses
store-bought distilled water for it. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Is there something specific with Dexcom you want to know about?