[Diabetes-Talk] dex com charging

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:34:17 UTC 2020

do agree with Milton on the matter,  maybe if you could get  your doctor to
maybe put together   the paperwork for a CGM no matter if its from dexcom
in  g series or Abbot  in freestyle libre  series.  Likely one,  of these
two would be covered,  by your insurance provider an maybe that  would help
you out as well in the long run.