[Diabetes-Talk] Resolution Bill 2020-07

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:39:59 UTC 2020

Hello Matt,

Welcome!

If you are living in the United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico contact the affiliate President to get involved. You can also find the state affiliate at https://nfb.org/ and look for the About link followed by the affiliate in each state and contact information will be found for your state.

If you need further help. Don’t hesitate to ask.

Milton