[Diabetes-Talk] singnal loss Re: dex com charging

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:27:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have run into the problem many times especially with my iPhone 11 running
iOS 13.5 and then 6.

I turned the Blutooth off and turn it back on.

I make sure that the Dexcom G6 is shutdown in the app switcher, and I have
even had to shut the phone off and reboot.

I would try the turning blutooth off and on.

Try that.

Milton